FOR TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO ES821 FOLDING EXERCISE BIKE AND THE NAVBOARD (HOVERBOARDS) PURCHASED BETWEEN THE 18/02/2019 AND 12/04/2019.
Please note we have reported this incident of fraud to the police. The crime reference number provided is NFRC190402910285. All items that were fraudulently sold to you are being considered as stolen goods. We therefore advise you take urgent action and open a Paypal case to retrieve your funds. Please note, that as we (fit4home Ltd) are the genuine owners of the goods it is not necessary for you to return the goods. Simply confirm that you have received your refund and we can arrange for the correct payment to be made. You can find further information about stolen goods on the link below.
WE ARE EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT PLEASE DON’T IGNORE THIS AS YOU HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT IN POSSESSION OF STOLEN ITEMS.
- During an audit it has come to light that someone has fraudulently accessed eBays listing and entered their paypal details.
• Whilst you may not have noticed any difference in the purchase we are not actually in receipt of your funds.
• We want you to get your money back so we can do the transaction correctly at a later date
• Our request to you, is to open an PayPal case selecting “item not described” and in the description field input refund request.
• In a text and email we will include a link for you if you are not aware of how to open an eBay case.
As a buyer, you currently do not have any warranty and come back for any faults that may occur. We must stress that because we don’t have the funds we are not responsible until we can complete a genuine transaction between us.