F4H JK 05 Electric Motorised Compact Manual Incline Folding Running Treadmill is a Excellent Value Compact Running Machine 95% pre assembled out of the box.
- Fit4home JK05 treadmill with Motor Power- 1.5HP, Window Display Function / LED Display displaying Scan, Time, Dist. Cal, Speed 1 to12km/h, Auto Prog. P1 to P8, shortcuts key
- Treadmill Max User weight – 110KG, CE, Rohs,EMC,LVD,EMF certification, Belt size -1100X400mm, Soft drop hydraulic system , MP3 Function. Manual incline board with 3 levels.
- Main material tubes, Spread Size -1410x680x1250mm, ADJUSTABLE SPEED FROM HANDLEBAR. Ideal with a treadmill mat. Exercise with confidence treadmill
- Treadmill Mobility Wheels, Emergency stop key, LIFETIME MOTOR AND ONE YEAR MANUFACTURERS PROMISE ON THE TREADMILL
- DELIVERY TO MAINLAND UK ONLY. Ideal walking machine.
- Max Speed 12 kph. (0.8 – 12 kph)
- On-Board Speakers.
- 3 Level Manual Incline – 0.87%, 4.02% & 6.99% – 0.5/2.3/4.0 Degree
- 12 auto programmes.
- Console feedback including: time, speed, distance, calories and heart rate.
- 0.75hp continuous horsepower.
- 1.5hp peak horsepower.
- Maximum user weight 110kg (17st 5lb).
- Hydraulic Assist Fold for storage.
- Pulse Sensors and Controls on Handle Grip.
- Mains powered.
- Running surface size 1100 x 400 MM.
- Auto stop safety system.
- Size 1410 X 680 X 1250 MM.
- Size folded 650 X 680 X 1250 MM.
- Product weight 30 kg.
- Transportation wheels.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty.
Fit4home is an established on-line retailer of home based exercise equipment. In the short time we have been operational we have built a strong reputation for providing a large variety of quality items at the most competitive prices. Fit4home is already a leading seller on Ebay and Amazon UK and now we have invested in a new modern website. Based in Lancashire, our aim is to provide our customers with a great experience by guiding you through the whole process of purchasing an item, from simplifying our listings to improving our customer service. We are using innovative ways to do this including the use of HD images to enhance your understanding of a product before purchase and by having dedicated staff that deal with your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you whatever the reason maybe. If you have any general questions regarding our service or products then please contact us via email email@example.com or call us on 03301240718.
If you have purchased an item and are experiencing issues, please make contact via telephone by calling the number below. We want to ensure that you are satisfied with our products, we are eager to discuss any issues you may have. If the lines are busy please feel free to leave a voice-mail mentioning your name and contact details or alternatively send us an email.
Please call us and quote your order number if you need to speak to us.
Our phone lines are open 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.